Monday, January 21, 2013

Meet my sisters

Hey guys! What's up? Long time no see and all that. Well, my sisters want to write on this blog so HEY GUYS IT'S JULIE. Julie, can you let me- I think they want to meet me. 

Hey everyone, I'm Julie. And I'm the coolest person here. You're the youngest, too. Ahem. And I've been here the longest. I AM 11!!Well, anyway, I'm really cool and RANDOM. Did you know that pencils are taking over the world? Or that my owner's name is Jose? Or- Caroline's turn. But I just started!

Hello everyone, my name is Caroline. I'm Julie's sister, and I'm thirteen. I love reading, watching old black-and-white movies, and being outside. I'm Rachel's best friend, and I've been her for a while. But it never gets old! I like how there's always something to do. At my hometown, we all had to stay in boxes. ALL DAY. It was hard to make friends. My turn now? Okay, Kenna. 

I am McKenna, the oldest and therefore most mature. I also got here right after Julie. And I am the most fashionable. Except for maybe Olive. But DON'T TELL HER THAT!!!! Hey Oliiiiiiive... JULIE!!!! Anyway, I know the most about trends, I mean, I work for a fashion magazine. Seriously. I'm also trying to get into modeling, which has been exciting for me. This blog seems like a way for me to make my big break! And yes, I will have a big break. Shut up, Julie. 

Yodah-la-hee-hoo. It's Olive. I, unlike Kenna, actually have my own style instead of being a blind trend-follower. I'm choosing to ignore that right now. I've been thinking about starting my own fashion blog, where I talk about what I wear everyday. Sounds interesting? Oh yes. It will be...

CHLOE HERE. WHAT UP DUDE. I'M JUST A NORMAL PERSON WHO CAN SK8BOARD BETTER THEN ANYONE ELSE HERE. EXCEPT RACHEL'S THE ONLY ONE WHO'S TRIED. AND I'M ALSO IN A ROCK BAND CALLED 49 AND A HALF. PEACE OUT. FLOWERS AND HAPPINESS AD ALL THAT. Are you making fun of my sister? Julie, please go away.... (rolls eyes)

I am Molly. I'm new here too, like Olive. Actually, we came at the same time, and we're close friends. I love wearing braids, have time-traveled before (Olive loves my old clothes) and I love animals. I'm excited to start this "blogging" thing, even though it is so amazing to me. How does it work? Do you know? Anyway, this was Molly.

And that is my family! Who would you like to see more of?


Love,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment